Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Sleep..who needs it?

I do.  I think the twins had a talk yesterday and decided that they were going have a party all night and stay awake.  I like to go to parties, but I didn’t want to be invited to this party.  So at 3 am when Ranita finally convinced V that she wanted to go to her bassinet, I quickly handed him D and ran off to bed.  I know, you might think that I am mean to not let Ranita go to sleep.  Yes, you are right with his work he needs to be rested and alert.  I understand that if I were to fall from my chair, I would recover, but if he were to fall from scaffolding, it would be different story.  I am very sorry to admit, last night I thought..we have insurance.  They can put him back together if he were to fall.  I must blame that thought on my lack of sleep.  I do love my husband very much, and I do try to let him sleep and I stay up.  I must admit he does it more for me, but I don’t ask him to.  I have found that lack of sleep does cause crazy things to me.  I mean this morning I had to write my last name, and I couldn’t remember how to spell it.  Yes, it is an easy name to spell and it is a short name, but that is the truth.  I have to say that God knew that he couldn’t give me a colicky child and I survive.  So my friends out there that have a colicky baby, I have a lot of respect for you.  I seem to become a crazy person with lack of sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Hah!! This last post is cracking me up. It's so true!! And girl I start acting awful when I have not had much sleep.. so really, it's in the hubby's best interest to get up in the middle of the night :) Love the blog!! Great pics. The twins have grown so much since those early pictures. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete