Friday, October 28, 2011

I did it. I am the mother that…

Dropped my baby.  Yes, I said dropped my baby.  I know some of you are pulling out your phone to call DHR, but he is ok.  He was only dropped a few inches.  No injuries.  Now my husband makes comments like “Victoria, are you sure you want to go with mama..she might drop you.”  Or “David, you mom is the one that dropped you.”  As much as he likes to make these comments, he isn’t completely innocent in this.  See, he was the one that took the babies out of the car seats earlier that day.  He left the handle down (which I hate I might add.)  There had to be a perfect combination of events and David and I hit them perfectly.  I went to put him in his car seat and when the handle is down it makes the car seat rock.  As soon as I put him down, he jumped, the seat rocked and splat he was on the floor.  I squealed which caused alarm for Ranita and he loudly exclaimed “Rhonda” as if I dumped my baby out on purpose.  If you would have been a bystander I am sure you could have gotten a good laugh.  David screamed but quit as soon as I picked him up.  No injuries, just a shock.   I on the other hand took hours to recover.  I am not kidding…hours. So yes, in the future when David wants an excuse for his bad grade or something he can really say….”It’s because my mama dropped me when I was a baby.”



Smiling at her brother on the floor.


He is fine.  My proof.


No comments:

Post a Comment