Tuesday, October 25, 2011

October 15 Spit up and poop

Today we had an experience that felt like a conspiracy between the twins.   We decided to go to Kids Market on their big markdown day.  We had just gotten in the door and Ranita said that Victoria smelled, so he took her out to the van to change her.  But he quickly found it was all over her clothes as well.  I am the always the over prepared mother with 2 or 3 extra outfits anytime I go somewhere, but today...my words were.."we are just going shopping and coming right back.  I am going to take the small bag with a few diapers and an extra bottle for each."  Needless to say that was a mistake.  Ranita calls me and lets me know that she has no clothes on.  I told him to go ahead and wrap her in a blanket and bring her in.  You wouldn't believe the stares we got.  At least the peoples judgemental stares were at him and not me. :)  Then I was in the middle of a sentence telling Ranita that David hasn't spit up when here it comes all over my shirt.  We then decided it was time to go home.  Twins 2- parents 0.

No comments:

Post a Comment