Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Are the bags packed?

You need to have your bag packed when you come next week.  So we were in shock.  Why do we need our bag packed next week?  Don't we still have 3 months?  Ranita..it is ok if you want to play soccer today.  I am in shock too.  That was the conversation home that day.  3 weeks later.  Honey, I have the bag packed are you sure you sure you don't want to take it?  Decision was made.  There was no reason to take the bag.  We still had 2 months before the babies were due.  My husband decides to drive.  My face was swolen and I could only see my cheek out of my right eye.  By the end of the appointment, my wedding rings were stuck on my hand and my feet began to swell.  The doctor...did you bring your bag with you today.  Next thing done...mom can you go by my house and get my bag for me.  My concern was my shower the next day.  I wanted to go to my shower.  The doctor said if I wasn't allowed to leave the hospital we could bring my shower to the hospital.  The test results would be in at 9 pm. Test results came and I was admitted.

No comments:

Post a Comment