Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Life as a queen

Yes, I know what you mean.  I understand....I am to go to bed and stay in it for how long???? How long am I allowed to get up during the day.  So that hour means that I can go out to eat?  That was my conversation with my doctor on June 26.  I understood that after I went on bed rest there was a storm everyday, and I was so glad I wasn't at work.  Bed rest for me meant shopping for the kids online, learning how to sew when I get off bedrest, reading to my babies, and learning the daily tv schedule.   I understood that bedrest was what was best for my babies.  My husband did everything.  Cleaned the  house, laundry, bought the groceries, and anything else that made me happy.   Between my husband and family, I was treated like royalty.  If I had a want, someone was there to fulfill it.  I have amazing parents and husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment