Wednesday, October 24, 2012

MIA

So we have noticed lately that things are disappearing.  Usually Ranita gets the blame for it, but now he has someone that he can pass the blame to.  Now my 3 black sweaters that have been missing since they went to the laundry is still a mystery to me.  I really think Ranita had something to do with that, but at least he was doing the laundry.

We have a bucket that is used with our popup.  It got brought into the house the last time we were camping and we noticed that David took possession of it.  This bucket is almost the size of him.  But he did finally make it to 20 pounds in 14 months.  He was 20 pounds and 12 ounces the other day at his doctor's appointment.  They didn't weigh Victoria, but she is usually 3-4 pounds less than him.  Back to the bucket.  He loves this bucket.  He will push it around with him.

 I looked in it one day to see what was in it, and I found some very interesting stuff.  I found a toy banana, a real banana, some powered sugar, a sock, a piece of mail, and a dish cloth.  See I had gone grocery shopping last week and was putting up the groceries.  I noticed that David would appear and disappear quickly.  He was sneaking out groceries before I could put them up.  So the bucket had the powered sugar.  






I found a can of veggies in another room.  However, I was doing a Halloween snack that called for a can of icing that is still MIA.  I have looked everywhere.  I did find all my missing mail in a drawer.  I can't figure out how he is reaching these items, because they are pretty high up, but I guess he has his ways.  Victoria is starting to want to sneak stuff away, but she isn't quite fast enough yet.  So still to find are my dad's calendar, dad's wedding ring and who knows what else.  So if you come to my house, beware.  Keep a tight hold on your stuff.  I think we have found that 2 one year old babies out number 2 getting older by the second adults.

No comments:

Post a Comment