Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Smile

Mother Theresa once said, “Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing. “  I received my gifts last night, and it made my day.  I was on the late shift yesterday.  I spent the morning reading books to David and Victoria.  When I got ready to go get in the shower, David kept looking at me with the look of momma, please don’t leave.  It broke my heart to leave him, but I knew he was in good hands.  His daddy was spending the day home with them yesterday.  I made it.  Work was over, and I was on my way home.  I had received a call and a couple of text from Ranita that he didn’t think that the babies felt very good yesterday.  They have started the teething process.  He even thought that Victoria might be running a little fever.  So, I was ready for a night of fussy babies.  But when I came in, as soon as Victoria heard my voice she started smiling.  Then I looked and David had a big smile on his face for me as well.  I found that Victoria just wanted to be held by her momma and she became content.  Then David let me know it was his turn.  He was happy as long as I was near him.  So what did I spend my evening doing….getting the most precious gifts from David and Victoria.  Let me share a few of my favorite smiles with you…







No comments:

Post a Comment