Monday, April 1, 2013

I seem to get so behind on my blog, so I am going to combine February and most of March into one.  This year, Valentine’s day was the same day as our ESL class.  Sam and I decided that we wanted to go out all for our students.  We had a photo booth that was a hit.








When we got home, it was  a little late for David and Victoria, but they had gifts to open from Grandmommy and granddaddy, so they decided to open them before heading off to bed.  I had fixed a basket up for Ranita.  I made him a date jar that had a certain color for the type of date.  I also had some Club America flip flops, tshirt and mug (which he has already left on a job site). 







We got to celebrate Dad and Randall’s birthday in March.  We went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner and then ended the night at mom and dad’s to open gifts.  The cousin’s had a great time playing together.





So for St. Patrick’s Day, we had planned to go to the parade after Church.  But I looked at the schedule wrong and we were a day late.  So we ended up going to Railroad park and hanging out for a little while.  Then we got to go to the Church and meet our new pastor and his wife.  It was a fun relaxing family day.






No comments:

Post a Comment