Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Be My Valentine


Happy Valentine's Day!  This is my 2nd Valentine's day as a married woman.  I was very sad because my husband is working out of town, and we didn't get to spend the day together.  But he did find a way to surprise me at work. 
He even got the right kind of Chocolate. :)


My husband had a little help from our friend Laura.  We were all together on Sunday, and I had no idea they were making plans every time I walked out of the room.  They are very sneaky, but I am glad.  For the evening, Stacey came over and D, V, and I went with her to eat at Olive Garden.  It was very tasty, and I couldn't have had babies that acted any better.  V slept most of the time, and D played with his toys the entire time.  They were so cute that they caught the attention of neighboring tables, who also commented on how good they were during dinner.  I would like to take the credit that they have their mom's personality, but I had to admit, I think they take more after their daddy.  And the smiles.....Victoria couldn't have had bigger smiles for the people that came to talk to her.  David had fun smiling, too.  This is like their father as well.  D and V got to talk to their dad on the phone, and get some extra lovin from their "adopted" aunt before they went to sleep. 

We celebrated Valentines with the grandparents last Friday when Ranita got in from out of town.  They did get a Valentine from their mommy and daddy, but it hasn't arrived yet.  Each Valentine they will get a photo book documenting the year before.  Mommy was a little slow getting them created this year. But they have now been ordered.
"Are we done with pictures yet mom?"



"Look mommy, the card is almost my size."



We are adjusting to daddy being out of town during the week.  We are excited about going to see him this weekend.  They get to talk to him everynight, and we have planned to do Facetime, but we need to work on that this weekend.  But daddy gets lots of pictures sent to him every morning and night. 

We have spent extra time at Grandmommy and Granddaddy's house, too.  We are so glad that they live close, and we can hang with them. 
Trying to be like my cousin Cason.



Now just a few random thoughts.  Sunday morning I received a phone call at 5:30 A.M.  I answered and heard this is your wake up call.  My question was...why do I need a wake up call.  Mom and dad needed help.  They were having a party that night and were doing all the cooking and their fridge had gone out.  They needed to borrow my fridge.  So off to their house to pick up food.  Good thing we hadn't bought anything other than baby food in a while.  We had just enough room in our fridge.
Finished product for the tables

And this is a picture that recently found.  I love this picture.  Anna loves her little cousin "Toria". 


1 comment:

  1. Look at those sweet babies. I just love them!! They are too cute. I am glad you guys had a good Valentine's even though daddy was out of town. Be safe this weekend!

    ReplyDelete