Saturday, January 17, 2015

November

I finally got my computer back.  I am so excited.  We took a beach trip with my brother's family and my parents.  It was a great time with family.  We spent most of the time in the indoor pool.  My kids were nice enough to let me have 2 different photo sessions early in the morning to try to find a Christmas Card picture.  Here are a few pictures from the trip.  We are very blessed to be a part of such a great family.  My twins and the twin cousins had a great time playing together.  The master bedroom closet was a great playroom and bedroom for my twins.  When we walked in D and V said look at our room, so we put their inflatable beds in the closet and all the toys.  They had a great time and we look forward to going again this year.  Next year we will have to get a picture of the entire family.


























No comments:

Post a Comment