Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Random

So David and Victoria had gotten really quiet while I was cooking dinner.  I decided to go and check on them and this is what I found.
They had taken all of Victoria's boxes with her clothes in them and poured them out.  They can make a mess so fast.

I was looking at an old picture of me and my brother.  I think my kids really favor us.  What do you think?



My kids love to put money in their piggy banks.  Their grandad will give them quarters to put in their pockets and they can't wait to get home to put it in their banks.  I cleaned out my money jar and let them have fun.


 
 
So I have been studying for some test that will help me in my work.  I try to strudy on my free time, but one night Ranita and Victoria was out, but David just wanted to help me study.


David and Victoria have been getting really creative with their toys.  They had a blast one night with the new pack of toliet paper.  It was entertainment for me to just watch them have fun.


Please note...they dressed themselves that night. :)



 


No comments:

Post a Comment