Saturday, October 12, 2013

Ohio-Builder's For Christ

For many years Ranita has been going on the Builder's for Christ trip with Shades Mountain Baptist. This year, they were leaving the day we got back from Mexico, so we decided it would be best for all if we went, too. We landed from our flight from Mexico at 4:45. We went home, took baths,  unpacked and packed and left for Ohio at 8 pm. We all took turns driving. I wasn't much help since I was up all night the night before. David and Victoria just laid back in their seats and were ready for another adventure. We arrived in Ohio at 5 am our time just as they workers were loading the van to go to the job site. Ranita got our of our van and into the work van to go for his first day at work. I was about dead. Mom and dad when to their room to rest and that babies and I went to ours. I moved the chair to the desk into the bathroom and blocked the room off, moved anything that I thought the kids could get into in case I fell asleep while trying to watch them. But they were good to their mommy. This is what they did with me.

The next day, I did laundry and we ventured out to find Wal-mart.  I don't think any trip is complete for us if we don't find Wal-mart.  I mean...we even found it in Mexico.  The next day while Ranita worked, we ventured out to a place called "Entertrainment Junction".  David and Victoria loved it.  The train models were incredible.










We went most days and ate dinner with the team.  They have really good food.  Then the last day we went to this really great park across from the hotel.  Every night when Ranita got home, we went to the pool for a swim.  It was so relaxing and the babies loved it. 


Waiting for dad to get home so we can use our car floats in the pool




 

No comments:

Post a Comment