Tuesday, August 7, 2012

4th of July and more

Happy 4th of July.  We decided to celebrate at my parents house.  My brother Randall and nephew Cason and Bama came to celebrate with us.  Mom and dad cooked for us and the babies entertained us.  That afternoon Ranita and I decided to take the babies to Splash Adventure.  Then we met up with Stacey near UAB to watch Thunder on the Mountain fireworks.  The babies slept right thru the fireworks.  The lady sitting beside us couldn't believe they didn't wake up.  Here are a few pictures from the day.





She is not as innocent as her daddy and granddaddy think.

Trying to be like my cousin


my contribution to the food




a treat from dad's garden






The next day we decided to try out the pool we had for our house.  The babies really seemed to enjoy it.


Then off to dinner we went.  Victoria just was too tired to eat that night.


Our sweet friends invited us to the lake with them.  We had so much fun and David and Victoria had so much fun playing with their friend fulton.



Yes, mom I took V's paci and I am not ashamed about it.


My babies will sleep anywhere

We decided to finish off the 4th of July week with a trip to the River.  My niece Caley went with us and we met up with some of our friends.




yum.....

We decided to finish off the night with letting the babies work at feeding themselves some.  Here is the final result.




1 comment:

  1. We loved having you guys at the lake. The kiddos enjoyed each other. Please come back soon!!

    ReplyDelete