Friday, June 8, 2012

Fun

So this week, I have been giving a little of my food to the babies to feed to themselves.  One night they tried mac and cheese, and they both loved it.  Last night they had black beans and they were upset when I wouldn't give them more. 


I also let them try out their new cups that I got them with straws.  Victoria figured it out right off, David it took a little longer.  I also got them some snack bowls.  David figured it out first.  They both loved their new items.



So, I wanted to be ahead of the game, so I went ahead and bought what I wanted to give them for their birthday next month.  However, they found it before I got it put up.  They had a good time playing with their birthday present.  I must say, their daddy liked it as much as they did.  (maybe they thought they get a birthday present for their mom's birthday, which is why they opened it already. :)




Now you see it...

Now you don't..Demolition David struck again

I did this all by myself

I didn't do it...


This week, we also got to celebrate the birthday of "Aunt" Kara.  The babies didn't make it til the cupcakes were served.  We thought that might be best, since we were decorating our own cupcakes.








No comments:

Post a Comment